Not a member? Join Us
Forgot your password?
Your cart is currently empty.
Collections:All, Lamy, Pens, Stationery
The medium Giant ballpoint pen refill features black ink, a 0.1mm ballpoint tip, is waterproof and is compatible with all Lamy ballpoint pens excluding the Pico, Spirit and Scribble models.
KJ Beckett offers a fast, safe and reliable delivery service within the UK and around the world. We work with a number of different carriers to ensure your order arrives as quickly and safely as possible.
Standard Delivery in the UK
All orders are subject to a low-cost £2.95 delivery charge per order under £20 and £1.95 per order between £20-£50. We offer free delivery on all orders over £50 being delivered in the United Kingdom. The estimated delivery time for this service is 2 to 4 working days.
Express Delivery in the UK
We offer express delivery for orders to the UK at a cost of £3.50. The estimated delivery time for our standard delivery service is 1 to 2 working days.
Next Day Delivery in the UK
We also offer next day delivery for orders to the UK at a cost of £6.95.
Delivery is on the next working day (e.g. Monday to Friday). Orders placed on a non-working day will be despatched on the next working day for delivery the following day.
Orders must be placed prior to 3PM UK(Mon-Thurs) & 12PM UK(Fri). Excl. public holidays for delivery on the next working day. For next day delivery a signature from an adult is required; therefore delivery to PO box addresses is not possible.
We use a fast service to deliver to many worldwide locations. The estimated shipping times are as follows
Western Europe: 3-5 working days
Eastern Europe: 4-6 working days
USA / Canada: 5-7 working days
Australia: Standard 7 - 10 working days / Economy 15 - 20 working days.
Rest of the World: 7-10 working days
International Shipping Costs
Overseas shipping costs are a flat rate £6.95 per order except for Australia.
Australia: Standard - £9.95 / Economy - £6.95
We also offer FREE Standard International delivery on all orders over £150.
Express shipping costs are a flat rate £24.95 per order for all countries. Please contact us on shipping times, most countries are between 2-4 working days
* Standard International Deliveries - Please note that on heavier items you may be required to pay a heavy duty surcharge.
International Delivery Locations
We ship internationally to the following locations.
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Vatican City, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States
All of the items sold by KJ Beckett are guaranteed to be authentic, in new condition and inspected by careful quality control. In addition we offer a 100% guarantee that if you're in any way dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered we will exchange them or give you a full refund for the items, provided that you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, used/unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
In the EU, you have the right to cancel all online purchases within seven working days. This seven-day “cooling off” period begins on the day when you receive your purchase. You can choose to cancel your order for any reason within this timeframe, even if you simply changed your mind. The seller must give you a refund within 30 days. This refund must include any shipping charges you paid to send the purchase from the seller to yourself.
18-day money back guarantee on all purchases
KJ Beckett offer an extended 18 day refund period!!! UK returns must be received by KJ Beckett within 18 days of receiving your order. Four days should be allowed for postage, so please ensure your item is posted within 14 days of receipt. If original delivery was made to an address outside the UK this is extended to 30 days. 10 days should be allowed for postage, so please ensure your item is posted within 20 days of receipt.
UK Returns Process
Please follow the procedure below so that we can refund your money as quickly as possible:
1. Along with your order, you will also receive an address label as part of your invoice. Please state your reason for the return on this label.
2. Replace your unwanted order, including packaging and paperwork, in the same protective outer packaging that it came in (or other suitable protective outer packaging).
3. The address to return the unwanted order to is:RETURNS,KJ Beckett Ltd,6 Londonderry Farm,Keynsham Road,Willsbridge,Bristol,BS30 6EL,United Kingdom
4. Take to any post office and return your unwanted order using 2nd Class Royal Mail Signed-for delivery (we will refund you this cost provided the item(s) is sent by the aforementioned method). If you have opted to pay for an alternative delivery method (e.g. Royal Mail Special Delivery or an alternative delivery service) these costs will not be refunded.
5. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as sent, in the original box, with all original paperwork (e.g. warranties and tags) which must also be in same condition. Items that show signs of wear or are damaged in any way (such as mark or blemishes) cannot be accepted for return. Damaged goods due to customer's negligence cannot be accepted for return.
6. Within 5 working days of receipt we will inspect the item(s) as per requirements above. We will then refund the full purchase price of the order (including original postage) plus the cost of return (providing the process for return method stated above is followed).
If for any reason you do not have a returns label or have misplaced it, please continue to return the order to the above address.
If you could include a note with your name/order number along with your contact details it would be much appreciated.
International Returns Process
For orders outside of the UK, please follow the procedure below so that we can refund your money as quickly as possible:
3. The address to return the unwanted order to is:
RETURNS,KJ Beckett Ltd,6 Londonderry Farm,Keynsham Road,Willsbridge,Bristol,BS30 6EL,United Kingdom
4. Take to any post office and return your unwanted order using a cost-effective international delivery service that insures you for the value of your items. Please note that unfortunately we cannot cover the postage cost of returning goods to us from outside the UK.
5. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as sent, in the original box, with all original paperwork (e.g. warranties and tags) which must also be in same condition. Items that show signs of wear or are damaged in any way (such as marks or blemishes) cannot be accepted for return. Damaged goods due to customer's negligence cannot be accepted for return.
6. Within 5 working days of receipt we will inspect the item(s) as per requirements above. We will then refund the full purchase price of the order (including original postage) in the currency that you originally purchased in. However please note, we are not responsible for any fluctuations in currency markets in the time between purchase and refund.
Refunds/Returns on Specific Goods
For reasons of health and hygiene, we cannot offer refunds on grooming products or pierced jewellery. Underwear, tights and stockings may only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions
Please click here to view our terms and conditions in full.